Mathew is Principal of Marketing Insights for Salesforce.com, and regarded as one of the top minds on the future of Marketing. A consummate researcher and thinker, Mathew’s work is often cited leading publications such as Mashable, VentureBeat, PCWorld, CMO.com, Information Week, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and numerous modern marketing books. Mathew also speaks at number conferences around the world including Content Marketing World, Dreamforce, Argyle CMO Summit, Connections, IMW, DX3, and routinely works with the worlds largest and most well respected brands including: UPS, HomeDepot, NASCAR, Verizon, and Dell. He is also the author of Marketing Automation for Dummies, the first practical guide to marketing automation.
Here are a few of my favorite articles:
- 13 Steps to Content Marketing Success – CLickz.com
- 4 Ways to build Trust and Humanize your Brand – Moz.com (2nd Most Read Article of 2015)
- 25 Marketing Automation Thought Leaders to Follow – Mashable
- Customers: The real experts when it comes to effective marketing – Mashable
- Change Management in Demand Generation: Interview – Annuitas Group
- 25% of Fortune 500 use Marketing Automation – Clickz.com (Top 10 Most Read Article of 2013)